Holden VF Commodore - Red Bull Holden Racing #1 - Whincup - 2013 Championship Winner - Sydney Nrma Motoring & Services 500
This item is on backorder & expected to arrive at the end of March 2024.
Red Bull Racing’s eye-catching cars have graced the Supercars grid since 2013, when Triple Eight Race Engineering teamed up with the energy drink giant. In the 2013 season, Triple Eight introduced the new Holden VF Commodore in which Jamie Whincup, with 14 race wins, scored his historic fifth championship in 6 years!
We are celebrating the 10th anniversary of the milestone event with a spectacular new model of this headline-making 2013 Holden VF Commodore… This spectacularly detailed replica is authentic in every detail, showing off the striking navy-blue Red Bull livery that was an instant success in Red Bull’s first championship year!
Available in 1:18 & 1:43 scales.
- With fully opening parts in a diecast body
- Limited edition
- Presented in premium packaging with an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity,
- Includes a Championship Trophy replica.
- Sealed diecast model
- Presented in clear packaging that makes for an eye-catching display
- With an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity